Planning Website Deployment
Website Planning Models
Web Interaction Model
Web Development Process Model
Backbone Access Points (L2)
Making Connections Naps
URL Functional Components
Domain Levels Defined
Registering Domain Names (L5)
Describe Internet Protocols
TCP/IP UDP (L7)
Specifying IP Addresses
Define Remote System Web
Access Points Conclusion
Planning Network Requirements
Designing Network Architecture
Evaluating Network Capacity
Network Infrastructure Strategies
Share WebsiteActivity Mirroring
Planning Hardware Requirements
Hardware Types Functions
Server Transfer Loads
Connectivity Hardware Devices
Device Security Hardware Problems
Identify Strategies Hardware Risks
Team Roles Responsibilities
Successful Website Characteristics
Website Signs Metaphors
Evaluating Website Functionality
Transfer Loads - Exercise
Determine Distributed Networks bandwidth requirements.
You will receive 5 points for this exercise. The exercise is auto-scored; when you have completed the exercise, click the
button to receive full credit.
If you have not done so already, download the DistributedNetworks Requirements Definition from the Resource page. Under the Solution Requirements section, go to Technical Requirements and see the Solution Performance Criteria.
Use the "Solution Performance Criteria," in the DistributedNetworks Toys Requirements Definition to answer the five questions below regarding DistributedNetworks Toys' peak transfer load and bandwidth needs. You will need to refer to the DistributedNetworks Requirements Definition for particular values.
1. What is the typical page size for the DistributedNetworks site? Please be sure your answer is in kilobytes.
2. What is the typical page size in bits?
3. What are the busiest hours for the DistributedNetworks site?
4. During the busiest hours, what is the total bandwidth used? Please be sure to answer in BITS.
5. What is the required connection capability for DistributedNetworks to service the load during the site's busiest hours? Is one T1 line required? One T1 plus one T3 line?