You will receive 5 points for this exercise. The exercise is auto-scored; when you have completed the exercise, click the Submit button to receive full credit.
If you have not done so already, download the DistributedNetworks Requirements Definition from the Resource page. Under the Solution
Requirements section, go to Technical Requirements and see the Solution Performance Criteria.
Use the "Solution Performance Criteria," in the DistributedNetworks Toys Requirements Definition to answer the five questions below regarding DistributedNetworks Toys' peak transfer load and bandwidth needs.
You will need to refer to the DistributedNetworks Requirements
Definition for particular values.
- What is the typical page size for the DistributedNetworks site? Please be sure your answer is in kilobytes.
- What is the typical page size in bits?
- What are the busiest hours for the DistributedNetworks site?
- During the busiest hours, what is the total bandwidth used? Please be sure to answer in BITS.
- What is the required connection capability for DistributedNetworks to service the load during the site's busiest hours? Is one T1 line
required? One T1 plus one T3 line?