Security architecture is of utmost importance in the design of an e-commerce Web site. In computer networking, security can be defined as a continuing process in which an administrator ensures that information is shared only between authorized users.
In this module, we will discuss the various aspects of overall site security. By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Describe security risks and solutions
- Describe security measures needed to protect your system and Web site
- Design for system security at the operating system, server, and application levels
- Restrict server and scripting parameters to increase security
- Define encryption methods and describe encryption implementation
Hackers are stealing credit cards and other sensitive information from ecommerce sites. To protect your customers, it is imperative to know how to protect your ebusiness and your sensitive customer data. Ecommerce and security experts share 10 tips on how you can prevent fraud and keep your site safe.