In this module, the fundamentals of e-commerce and issues in creating a Web site were examined.
You also learned about specific steps in the overall design process, including site models. Make sure that you understand these fundamental concepts, because you will build on this information in the following lessons.
In this module, you learned how to:
- Outline the process for planning and designing a site
- Describe the steps involved in designing an e-commerce Web site
- Formulate the design goals for your e-commerce site
- Meet your customers’ expectations with archetypes
- Develop a storyboard to outline your plans
- Assess outsourcing options for your e-commerce solution