You might be asking, where does "Google Search Console" fit in with the search and persona workflow
Google Search Console provides information that is pertinent to optimizing the
- indexing and
- Search Results processing
The following business departments correspond approximately to the search persona workflow show below.
To effectively use organic search as an acquisition channel, you should ensure that your web site:
- Can be discovered by search engines so the pages can be added to the list the crawler uses to traverse the web.
- Uses website architecture that does not introduce obstacles that make the pages inaccessible to the crawlers.
- Presents all content in a way that is extractable for search engines to index.
- Is relevant and useful to searchers
The good news is that the path to success is fairly straightforward.
As you might imagine, once you go into the details, the task begins becoming more complex.