In this module, you learned what tools can help you both
- integrate the software technologies chosen for an eBusiness solution and
- coordinate workflow and its various components.
Together, these tools will make for a solution that is well coordinated on the levels of technology and human interaction.
More specifically, you should now know how to:
- Define the function of middleware
- Define what message-oriented middleware does
- Define the function of RPCs
- Define the function of data integration middleware
- Define the function of distributed object middleware
- Define the function of transaction processors
- Explain the function of Enterprise Application Integration
- Describe workflow services solutions and their role in integration
If you would like to see which vendors sell the tools discussed in this module, go to the Vendors list on the Resources page. Vendors are
categorized by product and by module.