Planning Ecommerce Site
Business Model Revenue Strategies
ecommerce Products Services
Story Board Development
Mapping Business Concerns
Outsourcing Ecommerce Providers
Web Server Elements
Webserver Hardware Requirements
Aliases Virtual Directories
Default Documents Directory
Website Development SW
Support Database SW
Configure HW Increased Performance
Multi Machine Configuration
Legacy- Integration (L12)
Web Server Conclusion
Ecommerces Security Measures
Operating System Security
commerce System Security
Encryption Methods Types
Application Encryption Methods
Credit Card Payment Methods
Public Key Infrastructure
Digital Certificate Types
Public Private CA
SSL Protocol Transaction
Customer expectations and the Web interface
1) Email services such as Gmail and Outlook.com remain popular among people of varied interests.
2) For business portals and sites targeting the business user, such services are almost obligatory.
3) Provide intuitive ways for users to search for and obtain information concerning travel. This can include hotel stays, advisories, and so forth.
4) An ideal service for those on the run who cannot bring themselves to carry Microsoft project with them where they go.
5) For high-volume e-commerce shops, few things are more attractive than being able to show customers exactly what they have in store.
6) Stores and organizations have been using databases for decades before the Web became popular. One of the most important services you can provide as an e-commerce professional is the ability to connect with legacy systems.
7) This is often the domain of legacy systems connectivity. The Web allows existing calling centers to become much more efficient because it allows those manning the centers to obtain information instantly through the company intranet, as well as the internet.
8) With bandwidth increasing every day, it is becoming more possible for providers to include advanced services that enable two-way visual communication.
9) CRM - Customer relationship management applications, such as benchmark measuring tools that allow you to conduct real-time sales cycle tracking, call center monitoring, and order processing. CRM applications remain on the cutting edge. They continue to become more popular and easy to implement.